Theoretical Physics Group,
1/AF Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700064
Scientific Officer E
>PhD (2016) Homi Bhabha National Institute
(Thesis Title: Statistical and dynamical model studies of nuclear multifragmentation reactions at intermediate energies)
> One Year Orientation Course in Physics from Bhaba Atomic Research Centre Training School in 2008-2009 (52nd Batch)
> M.Sc. in Physics (2007) : Burdwan University, INDIA
> B. Sc (Honors’) in Physics (2005) : Hooghly Mohsin College (Affiliated by Burdwan University), INDIA
>Statistical and dynamical studies of nuclear multifragmentation
>Nuclear and hypernuclear liquid-gas phase transition
1. Bimodality emerges from transport model calculations of heavy ion collisions at intermediate energy"
2. Hybrid model for studying nuclear multifragmentation around the Fermi energy domain: The case of central collisions of Xe on Sn
3. Symmetry energy in nuclear multifragmentation
4. Effect of particle fluctuation on isoscaling and isobaric yield ratio of nuclear multifragmentation
5. Conditions for equivalence of statistical ensembles in nuclear multifragmentation
i) "Event by event simulation in BUU: application to multiplicity distribution:appearance of bimodality"
6th International Symposium on Nuclear Symmetry Energy (NuSYM16),Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, June 13-17, 2016
(ii) "A model for projectile fragmentation"
Workshop on Science with Rare Ion Beams (SCRIBE-2012)
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, November 7-9, 2012