Room No-304, Main Building
Experimental Nuclear Physics Division,
Physics Group, Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre
1/AF, Bidhan Nagar Kolkata-700064, India.
Scientific Officer D
|Earlier positions held||
Scientific Officer at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai. (2008 – 2011)
• BARC Training School (OCES-2008, 52nd Batch, Physics)
• M.Sc. (2007): Presidency College (University of Calcutta).
• B.Sc. (2005): University of Calcutta
• Experimental Nuclear Physics.
• Study of nuclear structure effect on nuclear reaction.
• Sub-barrier fusion.
• Equilibrium and pre-equilibrium processes in compound nuclear reactions.
• Nuclear reaction dynamics studies around Fermi energy.
(1) Angular-momentum-gated light-particle evaporation spectra from 97Tc∗ and 62Zn∗ systems,
Pratap Roy, K. Banerjee, S. Bhattacharya, C. Bhattacharya, S. Kundu, T. K. Rana, T. K. Ghosh, G. Mukherjee, R. Pandey, J. K. Meena, M. Gohil, H. Pai, V. Srivastava, A. Dey, Deepak Pandit, S. Mukhopadhyay, S. Pal, and S. R. Banerjee,
Phys. Rev C 86, 044622 (2012).
(2) Projectile structure effects in multi-nucleon and cluster transfers in 16,18O+164Dy, 208Pb reactions
D.C. Biswas, Pratap Roy, Y.K. Gupta, B. N. Joshi, B.K. Nayak, L.S. Danu, B.V. John, R.P. Vind, N. Deshmukh, S. Mukherjee, A.K. Jain and R.K. Choudhury
Journal of Physics: Conference Series 381 (2012) 012091
(3) Systematic study of projectile structure effect on fusion barrier distribution,
Pratap Roy, A. Saxena, B. K. Nayak, E. T. Mirgule, B. John, Y. K. Gupta, L. S. Danu, R. P. Vind, Ashok Kumar, and R. K. Choudhury,
Phys. Rev C 84, 011602(R) (2011).
(4) Pulse height and timing characteristics of CsI (Tl)-Si (PIN) detector for gamma-rays and fission fragments,
Y.K. Gupta, D.C.Biswas, P.Roy, B.K.Nayak, R.G.Thomas, A.L.Inkar, R.P.Vind, B.John, A. Saxena, R.K.Choudhury,
Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A 629 (2011) 149.